We are located around 20 minutes from the city center (Sol), in the district of Las Rozas.
Our address is:
(Next to the sports center of Las Rozas)
Our coordinates of Madrid Fly are:
40°30'21.0"N 3°53'17.9"W ( Latitude 40.505824, Longitude -3.888309 )
There are multiple ways to come to Madrid Fly, such as bus, train, taxi or by car.
If you are spending a few days in Madrid, you can also take a look at our accomodation suggestions here.
To reach Madrid Fly by bus, the most useful bus is the 625 line from Moncloa to Monte Rozas.
It costs 2,60 euros and the ticket can be purchased on the bus.
The stop is on "Av. del Polideportivo" which is how the bus company calls our avenue. There are 4 stops on that avenue, MadridFly is closest to the third one. In any case if you pay attention from within the bus, you will easily be able to see the wind tunnel and will be able to hit the stop button. Then walk 30 meters and step right in!
(Moncloa bus station can be reached through the Metro network of Madrid. It's the first stop on the yellow line 3.)
The Intercity trains (Cercanías) run through a stop close to the wind tunnel called "Pinar de Las Rozas" which is on lines C-3, C-8 and C-10.
To get to the tunnel from the airport there are always taxis available at the terminal. The fare to the wind tunnel from the airport is around 55 euros.
There are several private companies that can be called to order a taxi. You should bear in mind that in these cases the taxi meter starts running at the point where the taxi driver is when (s)he picks up the call.
- Radio Teléfono Taxi / Euro Taxi (adapted for disabled persons): (+34) 91 547 82 00 / (+34) 91 547 85 00 / (+34) 91 547 86 00
- Radio-Taxi Asociación Gremial: (+34) 91 447 51 80 / (+34) 91 447 32 32
- Radio-Taxi Independiente: (+34) 91 405 12 13 / (+34) 91 405 55 00
- Teletaxi: (+34) 91 371 21 31 / (+34) 91 371 37 11 / (+34) 630 907 990
You can book a Premium Mercedes taxi at the following companies:
- Taxi Mercedes (+34) 91 593 20 20
- Taxi MB (+34) 91 112 45 60
- Taxi Business Madrid (+34) 91 405 88 28
The address of the Tunnel is:
Avda. Nuestra Señora del Retamar, 16